Threads
Current Location
5103 Quebec St, Commerce City, CO 80022, USA
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Departing from: commerce city Denver colorado
Destination:asheville NC or anywhere along the way
Date range: asap!

Please help me towards getting home, was brought to Colorado with no way back and the worst luck! Looking to get to get to NC or anywhere along the way, any help is appreciated

Human

Wanderer
Threads
Current Location
Houston, texasisshit
Reactions
96% 3% 1%
Ay, what r some good spots in Asheville if you're from there? Drum circles, cool peoples.. Etc. Thanks for any help! N good luck to you..

Threads
Current Location
Dallas Texas
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
I'm headed to Asheville right now .

Threads
Current Location
asheville
Reactions
94% 0% 6%
The foundation sk8park total DIY spot down by the YD. Drum circle every friday night if thats your thing DT as well. Rosettas kitchen will feed ya on the cheap, can help clean up when closing for food too. Lots of tourists so bring yer harmonica...
12 baskets is an all volunteer feed over on the west side, M-F 1130-1 pm serves best indian food donated from local indian restaurant. FNB serves twice weekly DT at pritchard park, wed and sun.

Threads
Current Location
51-59 W Nevada Pl, Denver, CO 80209, USA
Reactions
95% 1% 4%

Please help me towards getting home, was brought to Colorado with no way back and the worst luck! Looking to get to get to NC or anywhere along the way, any help is appreciated
the reality is you'll probably see luck once you start, Colorado isn't particularly kind to the vagrant type especially Denver.

Threads
Current Location
Philadelphia
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
In Louisville right now headed to Asheville in a few days. If you can make it this way I’ve got some car space

Threads
Current Location
Clarkesville Tn
Reactions
100% 0% 0%

Sorry guy....You're window of opportunity to respond has expired. Poor thing.