from a suburban nightmare.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Hey all! So I'm looking to learn the ways of the road. All my measley life I have been bored and fed up with the way I live. I can't stand the notion of becoming another mindless cog in the machine of society. Yeah you probably hear that a lot... I'm looking for some advice since myself and my trusted friend are looking to head from Chicago suburbia to L.A. now its just a matter of preparation. Can anyone give me so tips or advice? I really would love any knowledge you have to share.

Ciao!

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I find it funny that the guy who posted on this 5 years to late has sense been banned. Watch out @Pocket Viking LOL

I ain't worried about getting banned, 'cuz I'm not a walking piece of shit. ::eyepatch::

On that note, why is there not a "piece of shit" emoji?

@Matt Derrick , perhaps that could be a thing in the near future?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey all! So I'm looking to learn the ways of the road. All my measley life I have been bored and fed up with the way I live. I can't stand the notion of becoming another mindless cog in the machine of society. Yeah you probably hear that a lot... I'm looking for some advice since myself and my trusted friend are looking to head from Chicago suburbia to L.A. now its just a matter of preparation. Can anyone give me so tips or advice? I really would love any knowledge you have to share.

Ciao!

wow, that's a blast from the past. you've come a long way @EphemeralStick!

@Matt Derrick , perhaps that could be a thing in the near future?

@Pocket Viking look to the far right of the list of icons

PriusFuck

Reaction score
@PriusFuck if you did get banned for any reason and made a new account then we'd just ban you again. Check the rules.

Ah ha. I was joking. But, I work in IT, so if I'd really gotten banned (do not see that happening) I would turn on my VPN, create a new account, use a name not similar to mine, different picture and I'm Scott free.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads