Free wood cabins around Europe?¿ | Squat the Planet

Free wood cabins around Europe?¿

mazapunx

Reaction score
Hii!!:):)

I'm looking for some cabins around Europe. Could anyone help me or offert me some plan??
i need some place to rest from this fucking world, and find somewhere where i could do my shitty stuff

Thanks you all!::cat::

Tony Pro

Reaction score
Website
gavincwillow.wordpress.com
Free public huts all around Scotland. Solitude not guaranteed
https://www.mountainbothies.org.uk/bothies/location-map/

I've also seen lots of 'refuges' in the Pyrenees, some are staffed and you have to pay, but others are empty and open for hikers. Those ones tend to be pretty basic though, and many are completely trashed and vandalized. Nicest ones I saw were in Andorra along the GR-11.

otch0z

Reaction score
Yeah you might want to check "refuges", they are in the Alps as well. You should find some info on the internet if you look at websites for hikers or whatever...

Reactions: mazapunx

mazapunx

Reaction score
Free public huts all around Scotland. Solitude not guaranteed
https://www.mountainbothies.org.uk/bothies/location-map/

I've also seen lots of 'refuges' in the Pyrenees, some are staffed and you have to pay, but others are empty and open for hikers. Those ones tend to be pretty basic though, and many are completely trashed and vandalized. Nicest ones I saw were in Andorra along the GR-11.

Thank you mate!! i'll check that. But i tried yesterday and i couldn't access to the map (mountain bothies), some shit about political countries or something. but anyway, i'm so grateful!!!

Tony Pro

Reaction score
Website
gavincwillow.wordpress.com
Thank you mate!! i'll check that. But i tried yesterday and i couldn't access to the map (mountain bothies), some shit about political countries or something. but anyway, i'm so grateful!!!
The online map has daily data limits, so you have to access it before it's too late in the day.
Unfortunately some of the bothies are VERY popular, but it's still possible to find complete isolation in some of them.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads