Free Wild Edibles Field Guide!

123homefree

Reaction score
Website
Www.YouTube.com
InfoCurrency (an alternative currency)

* * *Click; www.anything.org/123homefree.PDF for a free, printable survival guide that's the size of a credit card. The survival guide is a simplified field guide to wild edible plants. It is foolproof because the plants contained grow everywhere, all parts of them are edible raw and they have no poisonous lookalikes! You can print the guide out on ONE piece of paper at the library and turn around and trade to businesses because it looks like a subverted credit card on the front and has universally valuable backing behind it..info...InfoCurrency! The medicinal guide will be out by next month along with a slew of other infocurrencies!

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score

links broken, seems suspisciously spammy...

123homefree

Reaction score
Website
Www.YouTube.com
That's "funny", your right about the link here on stp not working, it worked right after I had posted it, I clicked and checked! The link still works everywhere else, it's just the link that is on the stp screen that doesn't work Now for some strange reason?
Try clicking on THIS link, if it also mysteriously doesn't work on here then ANYONE can get the PDF by TYPING into the address bar (not cut and paste)
www.anything/123homefree.PDF

THX

123homefree

Reaction score
Website
Www.YouTube.com

this is the same as the edible plant thing you posted So I'm combing the two threads.

That one little survival guide is actually two things; the first is food empowerment (field guide) and the second is financial empowerment (InfoCurrency) I posted the first as the diy field guide. The second and separate post was for those people in the "how do you financially supporting travel?" thread because they otherwise wouldn't know it was a way to support themselves on the road. Maybe you guys could try to communicate with us Before you make changes to peoples content.
I just signed on yesterday to help this site, and besides this stuff above, you guys have already taken down my 5 individually/specifically labeled DIY videos from the DIY section and lumped them all into the DIY section under the title "my diy series"? I didn't pick that title for my posts? This doesn't help people find these specific diy topics now when they read your new vague title in the DIY section. Hope people here will try to be less controlling than the rest of society in the future?

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score

links broken, seems suspisciously spammy...

yes i do smell spam. and there are already tons of info of the exact same manner on this site.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
from what I saw both posts linked to the same thing. not sure if thats what you intended or not.
so we could actually give you a warning for spamming if we wanted to
I'm trying to be nice and reasonable

123homefree

Reaction score
Website
Www.YouTube.com

PLUS the links for those 5 diy videos were deleted when you decided to lump them all together? Why take down the video directions of a DIY post!? So what can we do to get these diy links back up on stp so people can actually use them; you can put everything back the way it was, or you could erase the whole "my diy series" and I can reposted them where ever you want me to..thx

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Its kind of a difficut subject here, eh?
It is, without a doubt, spammy as hell.
But its also some really cool spam. I really like this guy's shit, but he shouldnt be just making adspace on every thread.

123homefree

Reaction score
Website
Www.YouTube.com

yes i do smell spam. and there are already tons of info of the exact same manner on this site.

Lol you're comments make you sound like you're a "hater"! where on this site is there ALREADY info on; DIY wild edible field guides, DIY alternative currency, DIY copper pocket water filtes, DIY hide a handcuff key..?

123homefree

Reaction score
Website
Www.YouTube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads