free soda in Madison WI

S

So1o

I sat in Madison for 3+ hrs. and no one picked me up I hitched from duluth MN and figured it would be easy to get a ride out of madison but no way, some mother fucker threw a soda at me thogh,
fotunatly theres some good places to crash in Madison. maybe I just have shitty luck.

panik

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
haha one time we were walking down some loooong road in some small town in north carolina and someone nearly hit me in the face with a tall can of steel reserve...and it busted!!!
it was fucked up.

M

Mouse

hmm... never had someone chuck drinks at me. someone gave me a pear once... but handed it to me nicely, not tossed at my face.

S

So1o

The rest of Wisco was sweet I got some free tacos and some lady gave me a $15 gift card for Mcdonalds. I dont really eat fast food but Ill sure as shit eat free food! ya gotta have a sense of humor when your house is on your back. its not worth bustin nuckles over spilled milk...or soda for that matter.

R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

When I got into Madison I got dropped off from the freeway and it felt like I walked all night to get into the city. Madison has some great dumpstering.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads