Foxy says hi | Squat the Planet

Foxy says hi

doomedswine

Reaction score
not to be not to be weird or anything but by SM did you mean streamate? I only ask because my girls been doing it for going on for years and I own the studio so she doesn't have to work for a creep.

if you have no idea what I'm talking about then....well....what a way to introduce myself huh lol

doomedswine

Reaction score
that would that would make way more sense lol I do apologize. Anytime I see SM that's just immediately what pops into my mind. But now social media will as well. Anyway I by no means meant to offend.

• Haha
Reactions: IbFoxyunderground

IbFoxyunderground

Reaction score
not to be not to be weird or anything but by SM did you mean streamate? I only ask because my girls been doing it for going on for years and I own the studio so she doesn't have to work for a creep.

if you have no idea what I'm talking about then....well....what a way to introduce myself huh lol

I don’t know what you’re talking about but with you mentioning a studio and a creep I can get a good idea.. I meant social media. Nice to meet you nonetheless

• Haha
Reactions: doomedswine

doomedswine

Reaction score
Thank you for saying that. Some folks get offended easily and even if someone is way too sensitive about something to the point it's silly I still don't want to offend them. You never know who may feel that way either.

But for real glad you're Squatting da planet with us.

Happy Trails!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads