Travelogue - Forth Rides from Chicago to Springfield | Squat the Planet

Travelogue Forth Rides from Chicago to Springfield

Forth

Reaction score
Website
www.patreon.com
Rode my bicycle from the suburbs of Chi all the way to Springfield, Ilinoi-oi-oise. First time riding this far, and first time I have the ability to VLOG one of my journeys. My phone is not working properly and uploading everything takes a ridiculous amount of energy and time, so i've been uploading all the videos as shorts onto youtube. Hope ya like it

The Toecutter

The Patron Saint of Filth
Reaction score
Awesome videos. If I'd have seen this topic earlier, I'd have tried to meet up and smoke you out. Got some NYC Sour Diesel. Weed is also now legal here recreationally. It was not on November 2nd when you posted these videos.

I live in the hood, but if your videos are indicative of what parts of St. Louis you explored, you generally stayed away from those areas and stuck to the nicer parts of the city. Probably with good reason. It can get scary at times. At least 1/4 of this city is "no man's land."

I'd recommend getting lights for your bike. People literally won't see you at night.

• Useful
Reactions: Forth

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads