Forever the need to get away | Squat the Planet

Forever the need to get away

jenacydal

Reaction score
I go by Jenacydal, Noodles, or Noods (for short). I currently reside in PDX. I am a punk rocker who performs sideshow, fire, and burlesque.

The open road has been beckoning me for over a year now. I just now post on this site. I am so glad that there are other people like me always wanted to leave.

I recently had my heart broken, I settled in PDX for almost a year and I am looking for other road dawgs or sea pirates. My way around is train hopping, bicycle, or hitch hiking. Usually I travel solo but would love to meet others. I need to get away.

Hudson

Reaction score
How are ya? I've been lurking this forum daydreaming about taking off for awhile now.

California is getting too expensive, my house in the northwest is settled and rented out.

What idea of a direction are you travelling towards?

You will find out that travelling is addicting, it gets in your blood. Trying to settle down afterwards is painful and you will always want to take off again. I've had a bugout bag and a rv packed full of gear waiting for the moment to go for sometime now.

But I truly don't know which direction I want to go. Probably North.

Last edited:
Reactions: roughdraft

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads