Event - forest music festival The Hollar in Darrington, WA July 5-7 | Squat the Planet

Event forest music festival The Hollar in Darrington, WA July 5-7

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
My neighbors are throwing their annual music festival on our properties here in Darrington, WA on July 5-7. There'll be close to 20 bands playing. All kinds of genres...punk, reggae, indie, etc. Tickets are $30, which goes towards helping to throw the bands some $$ and costs to bring in porta potties. Free parking and camping in the woods here. Beer, cocktails, and food available. River and creek to swim in across the road. It's gonna be a good time. Definitely not to be missed if you're gonna be in the area. Check out Union Zero Gathering ’18 – Darrington, WA – 06.29-30.2018 - https://ballardvox.com/galleries/union-zero-gathering-18-darrington-wa-06-29-30-2018/ for more pictures of last year's event. I'll try and post more pics of area when I get a chance.
fest1.jpg
fest2.jpg
fest3.jpg
fest4.jpg

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
Whoa, this looks cool but it's the same weekend as Cascadia Convergence, which I was planning on going to again this year. Decisions, decisions... 🤔

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I scheduled it in my callander.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamwhatiam

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads