for you tim and eric fans

bwad99

Reaction score
I had a chance to see them last year but got lazy when it came time to. Now I regret it. I saw them live on a coupla videos, seems like a real bizzare but fun time. Definetly will try and check them out next time. When people ask me what their tv show is like I tell them a public access infomercial from the early 90s took to much acid and made a show.

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
At first I was like

Then I realized I missed the west coast tour again ;-;
Either way I am stoked for the Chrimbus special, thanks for the heads up

Out of Step

Reaction score
awesome.
when I'm hanging out with my friend who's autistic and has some pretty extreme ADD, our conversations and actions are timanderic-esque haha if that makes sense... he says our awkward humour enhances his ADD trips... hahaha

but anyway, i hope to see them live some time, have only heard great things about it.

MunicipalWaylan

Reaction score
I saw Tim and Eric live last year in Portland. It was amazing, just like a live episode of the show, they had big video projectors behind them that showed clips while they changed costumes and such. I had to leave early due to migrane related lameness though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads