For those in need. | Squat the Planet

For those in need.

originallKiz

Reaction score
hello my name is Kiz and im from London peckham rye, and i came up with idea of opening abandoned buildings for people who can not afford to sleep warm and nice across the london city. so people who would like to get involved please contact me.

Reactions: Mankini

MarsOrScars

Reaction score
Website
knotcraft.net
Just tag the buildings.

If you want to get technical, drop their address on a freebie webpage w/ access method & description.

Also opsec is a thing, you don't want to just give away a database of active squats to the cops.

originallKiz

Reaction score
well i scout the buildings my self of course more people would be better and not braking into the premisses but opening without any criminal damage or whats so ever (sorry guys english is not my first language).

Reactions: Matt Derrick
D

Deleted member 14481

I'm not in the UK, but I'm sure a loot of travelers will appreciate your help. I wish there was something like that here in the USA, because I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, but I don't have any tools to get into places by myself.

Best of luck to you

originallKizJust
and stay safe! ::drinkingbuddy::

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
well i scout the buildings my self of course more people would be better and not braking into the premisses but opening without any criminal damage or whats so ever (sorry guys english is not my first language).

thats great you're doing that. any particularly interesting places you've opened up? just curious. also, have you heard of the advisory service for squatters? they have a website at http://www.squatter.org.uk/

if you want to find more people to do that with that might be a good place to look.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads