News & Blogs For those in Europe

Thoreau

Reaction score
Website
zinelibrary.info
Hey ive heard in the radio today that the greek people are stockpiling food and withdrawing all the cash they can. In the next elections, they may change their currency and exit the euro unilaterally, that will cause alot of problems in every area of society, including food production and distrubution

If they do that it would be a matter of time before it would hit other countries and the world monetary system, and for what ive learned, there is no predicted process to exit from the euro as currency, so if you riot now, wait when you have nothing else to lose
Also if that happens, what a great time to squat, assuming the owners do not have guns.

I went searching and found an article

http://www.independent.ie/business/...-withdraw-cash-ahead-of-election-3137803.html

Just a warning to anyone in europe, myself included

If this happens the banking system would not change a bit, everything would be lies after lies, but a mini collapse might be good in terms of liberation, if anything better can be created out of that

DFA

Reaction score
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
Well no one in europe has guns really. A euro collapse would not be as bad as say a collapse in the states. I am pretty sure people here would help each other in times like that, where in the US people will resort to violence.....something I'm not looking forward to going home.

Thoreau

Reaction score
Website
zinelibrary.info
Well no one in europe has guns really. A euro collapse would not be as bad as say a collapse in the states. I am pretty sure people here would help each other in times like that, where in the US people will resort to violence.....something I'm not looking forward to going home.

and it has happend before, look at germany in the 30s, the centrla bank stoped printing notes for some time, 1 dollar was worth 1milion marcs, or what the currency was

RockerBilly

Reaction score
Here in the UK my uncle has a few guns (he is a farmer), and my dad's friend here in London has a couple of really fancy shotguns and loads of ammo (he likes to skeet shoot). And the UK is said to have the strictest gun laws. You can have guns here but it's mainly just for farmers and target shooters. However I don't think whether or not a country has guns affects how much people treat eachother like shit. Here instead of everybody shooting eachother, people just stab eachother to death. Over nothing. Stupid little hood rats saying your on their "turf" and shit

DFA

Reaction score
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
Well I hate guns and I live in a place where there is a lot of them, and it makes me sick that
people will run to them to solve their problems. I know for sure when the US hits a crisis everyone it will be violent
and disgusting.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads