Bob Seger vs Tom Petty dream

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe, congratulations!

I'm a kittenhuffing addict... but I hear that side is a lot of fun... fabulous even.

Perhaps you should Stop reading wikia's on Epicurean thought and Diogenes of Sinope living with his curs in a Giant Ceramic Pot.

Wrestling... I don't know... but it might mean you have a love of ouzo and gyros.
So you might be Greek.

Also... dude why you make so many crazy lame threads... I lika funny...

BUT come oN.... eh?

POST SCROT

(TO ALL OF STP... I was wondering if I should report this thread for moderations... cuz we kinda like to be civil around here and sometimes humor can be a bitch harsh... (and I imagined a sarcastic bent to voodoo... meh shrugs) I don't often know where that boundary lies... if this is offensive to anyone please let me know... and to the almighty Zeus on his throne... I dunno @Matt Derrick ... I'm letting voodoo here know he is being silly... is it too much?)

PS: I freaking love irreverent silly humor... specially after a few highballs get in me... ;) so .... wait what the fuck is my point?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mankini

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@7xMichael... your a straight shooter!

That's some concrete hard reasoning.

moving this to sex & relationships by default erotic dreams.

Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads