Flying Signs in (edit)San Francisco to begin travel. Advice? Friends? Partners?

bodybyfisher

Reaction score
EDIT change allHi! I will be coming back to SF or somewhere in Cali soon, so I thought it was time to post here. I will be starting from zero, at the ripe age of 40. but, I look in my 20s, so theres a slight advantage there maybe haha. I will be getting a dog and making several creative signs, as a means to begin saving for a vehicle, which I will then use to travel around the US doing the same thing to save for some land and a trailer so I can start buying and selling cars again. I smoke weed but do nothing else. I am looking for someone interested in doing this with me... whore snores very little or not at all haha. (If you end up sleeping in the future truck we earn lol) If we do well enough we can upgrade to a MOTORHOME! Screw motel 6 after that lol. So, I am starting in Cali, or anywhere I can get an address to give the Embassy to mail me at. Please hit me up if this sounds fun. :D PS. I am LGBT friendly, and am not exactly normal myself. Beware! haha. But I am asexual, (meaning not attracted to anyone) so this is a friend only thing, male or female. Thanks! Oh and if you have a dog it is welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to STP and yea goody luck. Fly a funny, clever, or honest sign, smile and make eye contact. Asking local homebums about conditions will give you some clue to how much cops might mess with ya for flying. (over here they just tell you to move to the other side of the road... "not they're jurisdiction)

A

AlwaysLost

Welcome to STP and yea goody luck. Fly a funny, clever, or honest sign, smile and make eye contact. Asking local homebums about conditions will give you some clue to how much cops might mess with ya for flying. (over here they just tell you to move to the other side of the road... "not they're jurisdiction)

Great advice bro!

VtJake

Reaction score
SF is blown the fuck up with homeless people so I wouldn't expect to make much flying a sign, I'd take what money I have and go somewhere else. I've done alright in Daly City Though, which is close to SF

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads