Flying signs across Kansas

Current Location
Oakland, California
Reactions
90% 0% 10%
Hey, anyone have any tips or spots you’ve done well at before? Also, anything to see or do in Kansas I shouldn’t miss?

Current Location
Galesburg IL
Reactions
48% 0% 52%
Is that a real question? No one's going to give you there honey holes... An if your in Kansas, look up things to do in Kansas. Now your set to concur the world

OP
OP
sydaavicious
Current Location
Oakland, California
Reactions
90% 0% 10%
Well, I’m already out of Kansas. You didn’t need to be rude.

Last edited:
Current Location
Galesburg IL
Reactions
48% 0% 52%
Yeah, a little dickish... But you will live. Lessons learned all around. Safe Travels

Engineer J Lupo

Uncivilized Bachelor Daddy
Staff member
Current Location
666 E. Home Ave. Fresno, Ca. 93728
Reactions
99% 1% 1%
No one's going to give you there honey holes...
Ehh, I disagree. If I'm on the streets in an entirely different state and someone is asking about honey holes in Kansas, I'd share em if I had em. Maybe you come from a different school but I was always under the impression we were meant to help one another. Not to mention the very act of hoarding a honey hole is completely hypocritical. You're refusing to share an inanimate location where you expect others to share their money freely with you, what the fuck? Don't be a dick.

Current Location
Galesburg IL
Reactions
48% 0% 52%
If your passing that around to random people you don't know, your part of the problem... Over the Last year pretty much all my old spots are blown up. Disrespectful fucks running rampant these days. I'm not going to get all Internet gangster, so I'm pretty much done.... We all have to agree or disagree. Do what ya do and I'll do the same

OP
OP
sydaavicious
Current Location
Oakland, California
Reactions
90% 0% 10%
I was under the impression that this website was built around the idea of helping out like-minded traveling folk, and most people on here would share that sentiment. I get where you’re coming from, but I meant, originally, more like- towns in Kansas- because the laws are weird there and some places are unusually unfriendly to panhandlers. And as far as where I should go- I meant places that might not be easily searched for and found on regular traveling tourist geared websites. This was my first post in this community’s forums and wasn’t worded the best it could have been.

Current Location
Galesburg IL
Reactions
48% 0% 52%
". ". Don't care. For a traveler site, there's allot of emotion ... You-all done guilting me yet?

Last edited:
Current Location
Galesburg IL
Reactions
48% 0% 52%
". ". Don't care. For a traveler site, there's allot of emotion ... You-all done guilting me yet?
Guess not . not sure how I feel about this site?? Getting ganged up on by people who run this site? Seems like more homebums are on here considering the bullshit that flys around here. Guess are codes don't mean shit these days? The only info I ever give out is were to stay an eat. You'll need to get back to your roots....

Current Location
Galesburg IL
Reactions
48% 0% 52%
Could ask you the same, keep fucking with me....

Last edited:

Engineer J Lupo

Staff member
Current Location
Reactions
99% 1% 1%
First off, I'm not fucking you. Second, what's going on dude? What's your issue? You do realize you didn't have to reply to this thread right? The question wasn't directed at you specifically. Like if you don't have anything helpful or productive to add and you're just here to be a dick, we're all stocked up on dicks. Had to find a place for the overflow and they're still popping up. We're good on the dicks, seriously.

It's fine if you wanna be all edgelord about your shit but sometimes people might call you on it. That's all I was doing. You shoot me a negative rating so I shoot you one back because I genuinely felt like your comment was a pile of shit. If this leaves you feeling ganged up on, I don't know what else to tell you. Maybe you didn't have to set the negative tone up in here to start it off.

Current Location
Galesburg IL
Reactions
48% 0% 52%
My"tone"wasn't negative snowflake. An piles of shit is all you leave. Might wanna chill . You sound like a broad.

Engineer J Lupo

Staff member
Current Location
Reactions
99% 1% 1%
Is sounding like a broad a negative thing? Broad that's a woman right? And piles of shit is all I leave, wut? What are you even talking about? And you're pretty sure you were being helpful, really? Here's the comment you left;

"Is that a real question? No one's going to give you there honey holes... An if your in Kansas, look up things to do in Kansas. Now your set to concur the world"

You mock OP right out the gate, is that a real question? Then you tell OP that nobody is going to be helpful(I assume you're part of this lot?). Then you patronize them with probably the least helpful comment possible ~ If you're in Kansas look up things to do in Kansas.

But whatever, see it however you choose to see it. I'm a snowflake and I'm ganging up on you. All I leave are piles of shit. I'm done with this conversation. We're not going to have a flame war on this thread. If you still feel slighted feel free to message me, we can talk about it.

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Could ask you the same, keep fucking with me....
no need to be a tough guy rambo, nobody was ganging up on you. but calling people a fag is against our basic "dont be a dick" rules. so if you wanna keep participating on this website, dont be a dick. its pretty simple.