First time hopper. Need experienced travelers. | Squat the Planet

First time hopper. Need experienced travelers.

Strider

Reaction score
I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I need someone to teach me the ropes. I am a good listener, very respectful, and not one to complain. I am looking to go to Colorado first from either Ontario California or Riverside CA. I plan on doing this in September because I need to save money to get a pack, a tent, and a sleeping bag/pad. I have everything else i need besides that. 420 friendly (hence Colorado lol). I plan on busking (guitar).

Strider

Reaction score
Hopefully I can find someone with experience. If not, I'll have to wing it. Does anyone know of any lines that go from Riverside CA to Colorado? If not I can hitch to somewhere in California where there is one. I'm really looking forward to it. I always wanted to go travel around the US. Maybe it's in the blood. My great grandad was a hobo during the depression.

Reactions: Ristoncor

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well cool, welcome and have fun. There is a separate forum here for this item that includes a lot of info as well as people there. Train Hopping. Enjoy your travels! :)

Last edited:
F

freightghosttrain

i also live i California, (in pomona) i also plan on leaving around September. but i don't now how to hop on trains or hitch hike. just hope for the best i guess haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads