First time, first Jambo

Threads
Current Location
Palm Springs
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey!
I've just joined StP through a fellow wondering nomad.
Recently hitched from Alaska - Canada - OR to CA, with my trusty four-legged adventure buddy, Mubhin. Currently in Palm Springs with another traveler we picked up along the way, and looking to hitch our way to Slab City for this upcoming weekend.
We love meeting new souls, old souls, slummers and venturers. So if we manage to find our way to Jamboree, keep an eye out for us!

Threads
Current Location
Milwaukee Wisconsin
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Welcome Aboard!!! Share your travel stories, would love to read them!!! I wish I could make it to Jambo but maybe next year! Again, Welcome!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
Welcome to STP! You'll love the slabs - I was wishing to have go for me this year - but hopefully next year!

ClashCityRkr

Pilgrim
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Asbury Park, NJ
Reactions
94% 0% 6%
Welcome to STP! I'll see ya in the slabs!

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Hey! My first jambo too. Missed it for 2 years now....

Welcome aboard. I'll be hitching out of Mecca (Indio) tonight/tomorrow. So I may see ya

OP
OP
CheMu
Threads
Current Location
Palm Springs
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Welcome Aboard!!! Share your travel stories, would love to read them!!! I wish I could make it to Jambo but maybe next year! Again, Welcome!
Oh, I wouldn't know where to begin? Maybe over a fire some time? Shame we won't see you at Jamboree!

OP
OP
CheMu
Threads
Current Location
Palm Springs
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Thanks for the welcome messages!