First Post Towards Movement

anaisninbynumbers

Reaction score
Hello to All on StP,
While looking for an old friend I came across this site and have to thank him with a bag of burritos and a 40 now... wasn't expecting to join a community of like-minded travelers this morning, though here I am. I was familiar with Book Your Own Fucking Life but hadn't used it for years and never caught wind of this site. Props to my lazy search engine that teeters on schizo --- sometimes it's absolutely amazing. So far, so stoked.

Well, I'm a 37 year old Freelance Writer that stopped singing/screaming in "art damaged, post-core, metal" bands in 2010 and traveled to Boston over a really sobering night of reflection. I didn't go StraightEdge, nor am I now, I merely mean when you do something for 10 years "some nights are bigger than others" (totally fucked up that Morrissey quote. On purpose.) and after an emotionally belligerent-izing sort of argument with a crowded room I moved. Started over. The safety net suddenly appeared harmful so instead of leaning on the fence I knew so well I decided to focus on zines in the NE.

Winter of that year I debuted Heaven Hates You & Hell is For Posers at the Boston Zine Expo in PaperCuts Library which was just a big church the Boston Punks were using for shows at the time.

Seven years later I have countless zines under my belt and love trading so if you write one or have extra copies of literally anything you personally find interesting please get a hold of me.

I hate writing too much when I'm just saying "hello," so I'll leave it at that.

So fucking hit me up! Oh, I'm in Flagstaff, AZ though going to spend a week or so in Phoenix starting in a few days, then moving to Tucson where I don't know many people so if yr in any of these places don't hesitate to say "hi" back to me. This community seems pretty rad and shout out to TheWindAndRain for the recommendation on writing an intro... that said, thanks to Matt and Crew too.

No Peace, Just Us.
Travel hard and be as safe as possible.
By safe I mean dangerous. Jokes.

-Josh

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
While looking for an old friend I came across this site and have to thank him with a bag of burritos and a 40 now...

Oh the riches of the gods!!!

(NOT sarcastic.... I love burrito n golden 40s b!)

LOL

Welcome to STP yo....Nice work with word, type and script.

seasonchange

Reaction score
In Tucson right now. "Moved" here sighy unseen for kicks, but feeling like getting back on the road more than ever. Are you finding reasons for living here so far? Was gonna work with No Mas Muertas but they aren't accepting new volunteers.
HMU if ya wanna link. Here for another week deciding if it's the right place for me.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Have fun in my Hometown! (Flag). Welcome, this site is pretty addicting, and super useful.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads