Finding work

U

Urbicide

I deleted myself
Anyone know of any good ways to find work other than craigslist gigs or standing outside home depot?

Current Location
new Orleans
Reactions
95% 2% 2%
People ready . day labor . carnival. Farms

OP
OP
U

Urbicide

I deleted myself
Ok gonna give people ready a try thanks

Current Location
122-156 Washington St, Wausau, WI 54403, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Almost any temp place will have day positions if you request them. In my area they are going crazy hiring factory work for 12+ a hour a lost are $15+ but you gotta pass a drug test but cheap fake piss works fine for most of em.

OP
OP
U

Urbicide

I deleted myself
Yeah they are. I like using craigslist gigs but there is a lot of scams to sort through and lots of competition you almost have to camp the site for hours before you find something real

Current Location
122-156 Washington St, Wausau, WI 54403, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'm not sure honestly I think its probably your standard 2 week etc. But temp places are sticking signs everywhere lately. But its cold as shit up here right now and not good if your not housed up or rubber tramping in a well insulated van. Also public transit sucks in this area so you'll need car or a ride. Or be willing to walk/bike 5+ miles from town to factory areas.

Current Location
new Orleans
Reactions
95% 2% 2%
Almost any temp place will have day positions if you request them. In my area they are going crazy hiring factory work for 12+ a hour a lost are $15+ but you gotta pass a drug test but cheap fake piss works fine for most of em.
Heck i might roll through you area one day to get little that pay

Current Location
Anywhere, USA
Reactions
96% 2% 2%
http://www.cheaprvliving.com/budget/workcamping-jobs-for-nomads/

Seriously read this. We did beets in Fall and we're doing Amazon right now ( I'm actually on a smoke break). Another one is pot trimming. It's legal in a bunch of places now if you're trying to keep your nose clean or don't have any connections. Craigslist gigs is my fall back. Between beets and Amazon I've made enough to stay on the road until next beet season n October.

Current Location
new Orleans
Reactions
95% 2% 2%
I love to try sugar beeets next year.