Finding a community

Irvingotti

Reaction score
I have always done well with money when I go to new city's , not hard to find work and my cost of living very low ,, I travled most of my youth from 15-32 I'm now 34 ,,, I was always alone in my travels from mostly from 2001 -2013 from Florida to Washington and many places between through out the US Grand Canyon , and all the Utah parks Vegas but remember how I wanted to share those things with other ppl and camp out there with others ,,, ,,,, and this time I'm interested in finding a community that I could work with here as well as Irl thinking about somewhere in California But in no hurry more interested in getting to know ppl here have been using the chat Matt set up on the site for a couple days and I really like it ,, I've already started to learn a lot from the comunity and Look forward to my future here wanna thank you all for making me feel welcome

Mikael Runefoot

Reaction score
Good luck man I fully understand the need to be around people. If you ever out this way let me know.

Durp

Reaction score
This problem is a hard one. I'm a loner, maybe by nature, maybe by enviromental conditioning. I always find myself longing for human interaction, there is defenatly something to be said about the power of companionship, especially that of like minded fellows. Birds of a feather flock together as they say. I'm always lonliest when not on the road ironically. The folks at work never understand our way of life and are engulfed by fear. Its sad really. Welcome.

Irvingotti

Reaction score
Oh and I like to play acoustic guitars and drum I made from a walnut tree I'll post pic of it when I figure out how heh

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads