Finally signed up...greetings from Philly

Wasabi Peas

Reaction score
Hey StP I came across this site one night and I couldn't stop surfing it since so I finally signed up...I haven't raveled in 3 years and I want to get out of phila so bad. I have a decent, hooked up spot in upstate PA and im working on routes to get there at the moment, but cant rush it because im stuck in philly for at least another year... but I just wanted to mainly say hi to the community and I'll have pics of myself/travels when I get my own PC again. Trying to meet some new interesting people! Hope yall have a good weekend

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well very cool and welcome officially to STP!! Have fun reading and viewing what has accumulated here.

THIS is what drew me in. I do travel but not like many of these people but I love their stories and pics so I became a fan of here because of this --- so I am a permanent couch to all who travel. I've met some awesome people via couchsurfing - including people I'd consider my forever friends and not just a quick overnight or two couch surfer.

Wasabi Peas

Reaction score
Thanks guys...feels good when you have a new frontier of awesome website to discover hahaha.....trying to find the best areas of the site for me at this time. I was thinking of spending my last check on a bus ticket to MA but I don't know anyone there so Im waffling with these choices....gotta find experience forums here and get the best advice I can get and do what I gotta do...thanks again guys for the warm welcome

Haystack

Reaction score
Shop around for your bus ticket if you decide to go that route. I know on Greyhound if you buy online and in advanced you can get some really good deals. After a quick look and it looks like you can go from Philly to Boston for $25, but might be able to get it cheaper than that too.

Reactions: Wasabi Peas

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads