finally made an account

just matt

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
right on.....i was a "retried mass hole" but some ended up back here from pdx last nov or so, had a kid in worcester which i came back from pdx again but got locked up in minnesota on the way to birth and missed that shit bc they seized my car and i had to grey hound it back (3 fucking days) but ya so i'm stuck here again now......

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
yeah i was a retried myself, a family issue brought me back here to the wortown from Cali, taking a break from my wanderings for a little. grey hound suuuuucks took me 4 days. well anyhow good luck with your endeavors and welcome to the site.

just matt

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
for sure, i was in wortown for maybe 9 months, i think i got out of jail in minnesota like late december a few days before xmas, but got into it with my chick and ended up leaving there going to maine, lost my license right before rainbow and couldn't put together a ride share so i sold my car and now i'm stuck in springfield gonna try to head out ASAP, want to get back to out to nor cal before the season is totally over

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
I use the old thumb but its getting harder to hitch these days, so i'm going to get a motorcycle.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads