Finally headng out!

thehungrystoner

Reaction score
Finally heading out you guys! I got a little taste of the road life a few years ago but it was only a few months. Since then I have been stuck in my hometown over court shit and a relationship(6 year relationship but we have different views of the future. She wants a house in the suburb., white picket fence, 9-5 job. and you guys already know what my view of the future is), and I believe I have had enough. I'm tired of this day to day of the same crap so I'm gonna just say fuck it, lets go! I picked up a small shitty daypack, a heavy ass walmart sleeping bag and a little bit of gear. I'm gonna fly signs a bit tomorrow and then try to make my way to Knoxville to meet up with a buddy. From there I'm not sure but thats how its supposed to be right? We might go to NOLA for Halloween then west because I've never been farther than the rockies.
I do know one way or another I want to be in Colorado on my 21st birthday(mid november)
I'm leaving a big part of my life behind but I'm creating a life I want.

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
picked up a small shitty daypack, a heavy ass walmart sleeping bag and a little bit of gear.

Cannot tell you enough how a light sleeping bag will be way worth throwing down some bills for.
After a while your pack will start to keep you from going longer distances if it's too heavy.

Good for you to know what you want and going for it!!
I have the same going on as you did.ive been stuck on probation here since 2013... Since then I have been in a serious relationship and now it's pretty hard to say fuck it because I have grown to love him. So I have no idea when I will be able to travel again possibly 2017 when I get off probation... I know fucking up!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways I'll have to dip n do something soon to keep my sanity! Seriously tho!

Hope the best for you!!! ✌️

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Undies. Are a tool of the oppressor. A bourgeois implement of torture and humiliation. Burn them all. Except sometimes the silk onez feel really mmgood.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
pack alot of socks

Lmfao, fucking socks. I'm currently traveling in Teva sandles with carhart wool socks. Hilarious looking, but Its so god damned comfortable. Its kind of like wearing a reversible jacket on your feet..... ::woot::

Reactions: travelingjoe

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads