Finally coming back to StP, this time with a War Box! (1 Viewer)

Hylyx

Vagabond
Website
www.helyxcious.tumblr.com
Hi everyone! Decided to become active on here once again, I missed all you dirty fucks. =P Bought a bread truck at auction almost 2 years ago and been building it out and living it it since, I can post interior pics if people want. It has been christened the War Box, I might get custom plates next time if I have the extra like $40. I have an absurd abount of solar panels on top and batteries to go with, even though half are dead (don't buy batteries on craigslist, y'all!!!) Fridge, water and greyater tanks, composting toilet, queen size bed, badass stereo system, etc. Definitely a work in progress, but feel free to ask me questions abut stuff! I just replaced the cylinder heads and still getting the tuning done right after that.

warbox-jpg.49743

I wish this was better quality, i'll take pix with my actual camera next time instead of my deadass zombie mobile.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Mongo

Vagabond
Welcome back and sweet ride. Are you going to be traveling in it or just living in a specific area.

D

Deleted member 21429

I deleted myself
Niiiiiice! What year and model and how long is it? I'm working on a 1972 international with a 12 foot cargo/living area. Her names Vanina. ~ peace

OP
Hylyx

Hylyx

Vagabond
Website
www.helyxcious.tumblr.com
Thanks friends! Definitely travelling, In Tehachapi right now helping a friend with his permaculture project, gonna build some biogas digesters! (in goes poop and compost, out comes natural gas!)

It's a 1985 Grumman Kurbmaster, all aluminium body so no rust to worry about! 4 speed manual transmission that I had to swap out in the middle of the woods, that was fun. I have 18" of living space, definitely more than enough for my lil adventure cat and I.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $25.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $25.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $25.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $25.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

My Anarchist's Guide to Travel came in today, six days early! I know it's not anything major, but I feel like I'm finally making progress towards getting myself out and traveling.

Now I just have to make sure I don't forget about my book review (which I wrote in my spare time) because I was too busy plowing through this. 😬

EDIT: It also came with a message from Matt and an awesome StP sticker that I didn't notice at first! Thank you!!
Katbearfoot wrote on Fenimore's profile.
cool tats! ;)
Back in the states, where madness reigns supreme

But I'm alright here in Wichita, KS

Found some beautiful nature spots

kickin' it with my parents

Hit me up if you roll through

Hope you all are well and I hope things start changing for the better
Jerrell wrote on Twiggy's profile.
Good to hear.
Weekly voice chat is in 30 mins in our discord, come conversate with us using your vocal cords
Coronavirus, Murder hornets, race riots...level 6 jumanji starts tonight
Well spanged up enough for a greyhound dipping this thursday thx! For the help!
My account finally says "Hobo"
No one can tell me I didn't earn my skank
Anyone in Minneapolis at the protest, just got back here from Duluth
Will do these posts occasionally so family and friends know we are alive and well.
Currently: in Mariposa, CA, getting ready to head to Coulterville, CA.

Members online

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Borntobewild1989