Finally coming back to StP, this time with a War Box! (1 Viewer)

Hylyx

Rambler
Website
www.helyxcious.tumblr.com
Hi everyone! Decided to become active on here once again, I missed all you dirty fucks. =P Bought a bread truck at auction almost 2 years ago and been building it out and living it it since, I can post interior pics if people want. It has been christened the War Box, I might get custom plates next time if I have the extra like $40. I have an absurd abount of solar panels on top and batteries to go with, even though half are dead (don't buy batteries on craigslist, y'all!!!) Fridge, water and greyater tanks, composting toilet, queen size bed, badass stereo system, etc. Definitely a work in progress, but feel free to ask me questions abut stuff! I just replaced the cylinder heads and still getting the tuning done right after that.

warbox-jpg.49743_Finally coming back to StP, this time with a War Box!_Van Dwelling / Rubber Tramping_Squat the Planet_11:57 AM

I wish this was better quality, i'll take pix with my actual camera next time instead of my deadass zombie mobile.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Mongo

Rambler
Current Location
Cleveland, OH
Welcome back and sweet ride. Are you going to be traveling in it or just living in a specific area.

OP
Hylyx

Hylyx

Rambler
Website
www.helyxcious.tumblr.com
Thanks friends! Definitely travelling, In Tehachapi right now helping a friend with his permaculture project, gonna build some biogas digesters! (in goes poop and compost, out comes natural gas!)

It's a 1985 Grumman Kurbmaster, all aluminium body so no rust to worry about! 4 speed manual transmission that I had to swap out in the middle of the woods, that was fun. I have 18" of living space, definitely more than enough for my lil adventure cat and I.

roughdraft

ain´t nobody cool
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
traveling
that is amazing, great choice with the bread truck!!

if i make it back to Cali someday soon, I would love to shit in a hole for your permaculture project

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $45.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $45.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $45.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $45.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Finally out n about, heading to London, OH
Thanks to otch0z and Sam for kicking back and keeping is sane in the homestead, hope you had a wicked time!
If for some dumb reason you're in bemidji Minnesota, come see me perform at the hard times! Playing folky stuff with an old road dog
nastynaty wrote on Honey Crust's profile.
Please finish your hitch hiking story... Or just tell us youre alive!!
i've been a waterworld nomad so i don't have to walk.
Jax Katz wrote on Cornelius Vango's profile.
Greetings from a Florida forest dweller !
youtube channel

There's a Cadillac parked outside of my squat.... I should've changed the locks earlier..
Little Rock.....again.....

Members online