Question Filling out profile and Drink/Smoke/Drugs

palmazon

waif error
StP Supporter
Current Location
La Habra, CA
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
I'd drink sailor piss if it got me where I wanted to go but there's no 'sailor piss' category in my preferences

Eng JR Lupo

Uncivilized Bachelor Daddy
Staff member
Current Location
666 E. Home Ave. Fresno, Ca. 93728
Reactions
99% 1% 1%
I used to really get put off when people would call cannabis a drug. It seemed to me like you shouldn't be able to call naturally occurring plants(weed, mushrooms, etc.) drugs. But the reality is;(as Matt pointed out) cannabis is a drug. Tobacco is a drug, caffeine is a drug, sugar is even a drug.

By it's very definition;

Drug ~ a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Reactions
95% 2% 4%
OMFG! This reminds me of something I once did. I once went to Mercer University in Macon (GA) to see a professor that gathered up several hundred pages of MARC surveys. Each survey had anonymous tips which compared who took what drugs they encountered during their lives. My job was to hit Microsoft Access and input all that data into the system. It took a few days, but it was a decent little paycheck. But yeah, it was basically data entry I did. Boring, but awesome.