feeling stuck | Squat the Planet

feeling stuck

JerzeeDevil

Reaction score
welp, how do i start this. i'm a 19 year old musician looking to get out of my state and looking to start traveling. i've been feeling stuck in my current life situation for a good while now and i'm tired of it. I've been thinking of heading out to california, specifically the bay area. anyone know how the punk scene is out there nowadays? id love to hit up some shows with some fellow travelers. anyways, nice to be a part of this site!

Reactions: wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - but seriously your mind issue is not unusual - many people are confused and want out. I can only point out our many subforums of information - get informed on what to travel with, who if you want travel with, and more important - the equipment and perhaps technologies you travel with if possible,, when and etc etc - there is info here. The more informed you are the better. Do search the internet as well plus the many travel or dirty kid groups on facebooks. There are many people out there looking for travel partners that may or may not be looking into traveling to some shows as well.

Good luck and be safe! And do check back in on what you've seen and done too!

mateoboliviano

Reaction score
I feel like getting that info/informed shouldn't take all that long so don't get stuck on the internet. That won't make ya feel good. It's almost all common sense and learning curves after that very basic info, and if you're from jersey I'm guessing ya also have east coast street smarts. Use them. I'm a guy so I don't have to worry about the same issues girls face when traveling. having a friend is a great idea! especially if you don't like being alone and need emotional support, which most people do! Make it someone you can trust and don't forget to give each other space when traveling.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads