Fayetteville tennessee | Squat the Planet

Fayetteville tennessee

kidbob

Reaction score
Over the next few weeks ima try to produce some VALID "squater" info on my town
This info will include primarily of places to "camp" in my town.
We dont have much more than walmart,but we ARE a MAJOR cross through from the north to the south and all points west headed east or north\south
as far as i know..we have no "punk" culture" and are deep rooted in growin weed and moonshine
Not exactly the place to ask a traveler to stop @ and im aware.
But there is ME!
im lonely amd miss the road
Currently,im very easily prevoked into travel,having all the supplies for 4 men easily,and a car,(albeit,im headed to colorado)
if ur in TEnNesse or passing through..and u stop in HUNTSVILLE ALABAMA,OR ANYWHERE WITH IN 50 MILES...i can pretty much gurantee u a place to stay(via safe place to camp) and some weed for the night.also deer meat and corn will be on the menu,
This isnt perminant or long term(as my town is closeminded and only tolerates "bonnaroovians" for the length of the festivle let alone a traveler sporting a sign(althoug if ur in need MY walmart WiLL SUPPORT U FOR A DAY but no more)

I can deliver u to neadby train yards of tullahoma (tn) or decatur(ala) on short notice
And update any gps or tech u might have on the fly.

Reactions: SlimPickins

kidbob

Reaction score
My plans have changed!
im leaving for colorado in two weeks..so....FUCK THIS TOWN!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads