favorate ramen flavor? (1 Viewer)

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

amandolin

Lurker
Current Location
north alabama
my friend taught me to mix soy sauce, peanut butter, curry power, and a little garlic powder...punk rock pad tai

viking

Lurker
Current Location
Canada
Kim Chi flavor is fuckin' awesome. Spicy as hell and might give you the shits, though.

its sounds gross but just a tiny bit of mayonaise in the creemy chicken is really good. try it out. if it sucks ill buy you a new ramen...

wartomods

Current Location
EU
this shit is possible the spicyiest thing i've ever eaten, the spicy flavour almost feels like a synthethic cocktail of some sort.

infekt

Lurker
Current Location
Not my favorite place.
Tony's flavor ramen is the best....

Get ramen. Doesnt matter what kind. Close your eyes and pick.
Cook Ramen.
DO NOT ADD RAMEN SEASONING
ADD COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF TONY'S
Enjoy the goodness. Just like mama used to make.

Brought to you by a coonass.

Ethan

Lurker
chicken all the way, just add some red pepper, green onion, and an egg.
or picante chicken, that shits great

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
I havent eaten ramen in a lot of years, but I remember this trick I had in highschool. Make it like its a box of shitty mac n cheese (i.e. add a little butter, and a little milk after cooking and straining the noodles).
Dont need many ingredients, and every flavor I tried this with tasted better.

P

pigpen

I deleted myself
as many before myself have stated, fuck the packets. with that being said, i love ramen and it's provided me with at least a minimal amount of sustenance so many times. i could sit here all day writing the different things i've put on them, but a few of the more notable ones that i can think of-
szechuan sauce and broccoli in drained noodles, you could even add tofu or some beans
adding miso in place of the seasoning, some seaweed
i saw someone else mentioned pad thai, i've always been a fan of tha, adding sesame oil if ya got it

really you can mix any types of veggies with any type of sauce that you would typically enjoy and you wont be disappointed. i've eaten ramen with just hot sauce, due to not having anything else and it was great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $45.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $45.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $45.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $45.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

If for some dumb reason you're in bemidji Minnesota, come see me perform at the hard times! Playing folky stuff with an old road dog
nastynaty wrote on Honey Crust's profile.
Please finish your hitch hiking story... Or just tell us youre alive!!
i've been a waterworld nomad so i don't have to walk.
Jax Katz wrote on Cornelius Vango's profile.
Greetings from a Florida forest dweller !
youtube channel

There's a Cadillac parked outside of my squat.... I should've changed the locks earlier..
Little Rock.....again.....
I got a fresh brick of buttwipes. Who's lookin' to party?
Housing some best kind folks. Excellent musicians and great people!

Members online