Fastest way to get from Baltimore to Seattle?

Psylock1045

Reaction score
I have someone who is supposed to be meeting me on Monday here in Baltimore, and we're going to set off on the road together. Now, I have been planning to be in Washington state by early September for quite a while, and it has recently occured to me that my intentions to bicycle across to there by that time are probably not ideal at the moment...it's much too late and I likely wouldn't make it. So that leaves the question...would hitching or trainhopping be a faster and more efficient means of getting there on time? And also I need to make money along the way, from spanging. So there has to be some halfway decent stops too. Any ideas? Feel free to PM me if you have any sensitive info that wouldn't be best posted here

Reactions: Mankini

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hitching. And you KNOW this, Son!!! :) And as for that the Interstate along the Canadian border is the absolute nicest and quickest route. I think its I-10.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads