fall winter tour

Threads
Current Location
Bend,Or
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Got my bike all loaded, new panniers and handle bar tape. Need a mat and tune up on thursday and new chain .Couple more days of work and get paid. Heading south to k falls via train from Bend, and bike to mt Shasta and Yreka and down the trinity alps hwy 3, and go do harvest and trim

Attachments

Tadaa

Wanderer
Threads
Current Location
Tallinn, Estonia
Reactions
95% 0% 5%
way to go!! keep us updated on your adventure.
have fun and be safe on the road!

Threads
Current Location
Milwaukee Wisconsin
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Wish I could join you! (Working on my bike trip) Be safe and report back on your adventure!

Coywolf

Craving Freedom
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Portland, Oregon
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Hell ya! I freakin' love the Oregon Trunk.

Sounds like a great plan, safe travels!

Threads
Current Location
On the road
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Sounds like a fun trip! Who makes those panniers? My bike setup looks so loaded down compared to yours- like I'm ready for the Zombie apocalypse or something. Safe travels!!!!

OP
OP
Gabriel Pullman
Threads
Current Location
Bend,Or
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Novara or something.rei.
Consignment shops tho for deals.
Waiting on the north bound to pass.
Engine already unlocked . Water inside.luckily tho the window was locked it's the double doors and you can just pull both towards you and make a hole climb in .
Bike out back on the canadian grainer porch.panniers front in trash bag along with everything else heavy outta of the back panniers and off the bike.
Come on k falls. Spilt used oil on my shoes at work today. Need a Wal-Mart
No north bound for almost twelve hours. Hoping straight shot after we start moving.
Bike from k falls to shasta tomorrow.
pot farm called.where are you.
Like fuck can't a hobo just get a break.

Attachments

OP
OP
Gabriel Pullman
Threads
Current Location
Bend,Or
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Made it off in k falls Yard by the cows corals and tingley rd. Broad day light , waved at the bull.or security in BNSF SUV jeep like.
My acid trip wore off thank God .beer and sleep in macdoel Ca
Idk if you see it but there is a circle on my shasta like a melted or something .thats the entrance to the city inside i bet.lol beer and sleep in weed.sucks weed so windy, no fire.

Attachments

Threads
Current Location
Eureka, California
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Hopping a train with all your gear AND a bike?! Now that is fucking badass!! I personally believe the word “epic” is pretty overused, but imho, when you look up the word “epic” in the dictionary, there should just be that picture of your bike on the train for the definition.