Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
My friend Sydney picked me up in Gary, Indiana on our way down to Plan-it-x fest, and just before leaving the city, I decided to go find the old abandoned City Methodist Church which turned out to only be a few blocks away. We spent about an hour exploring the place, and I took a lot of good pictures that you can see below.

sydney watches a forgotten play_06-22-2012_038.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Similar threads

Latest Status Updates

It's so funny seeing people all dressed up for court and I'm just here in my ripped up jean shorts and dirty t-shirt
Anything can happen couchsurfing. Including getting sick or injured.
Started working @ humane society today. Love taking care of critters. Hope they let me stay after running mandatory credit check. Wtf.
Looks like I should be hitting the road after the first of September. Will be nice to take time for myself finally.
yet another great sunrise at coney island in brooklyn, ny!
In Eugene... where can we meet people?
Good food , Good herb and a Comfortable Secure place to relax is how lazy starts. lol . Feeling Grateful. Status = Deep in thought!
Stuck in Michigan for the foreseeable future, my ol lady got herself busted by the pigs so I've got to stick around through court and whatever jail time she may get...need a good spange spot in Grand Rapids...can anyone point me in a direction?