Experiencedish traveler lookingfor a new friend to hit the road with

Marilyn asdf

Reaction score
Hi :)
My names Marilyn. My first hitch was northcarolina to California my favorite hitch was south Beach by way of occupy Dc and Occupy Wallstreet. I love traveling and seeing new places, I'm not afraid if hard work or a long walk I'm also not afraid of the subway or the freeway, but I prefer a new friend to share the road with. I smoke and I love black coffee, I'm sarcastic but I'm not judgmental I prefer not travel with a dope addict though because they have a bad habit of dieing in the bathroom just when I start really liking them. I'm very crafty if your shit rips I'll sew it for you. I'm open to rainbow gatherings, festivals, communal experiences, work, hitchhicking, spanning for gas, just whatever really. I taking and drawing pictures I love music who doesn't. I think aliens are real. I don't know what to write but I'm down to get the fuck out of Oklahoma City asap.
Have a great night.

Reaction score
Want to meet up in Indiana sometime? I'm a tad inexperienced and don't want to do my first long journey completely alone. I can play a bit of guitar and hold an ok conversation, lol.

Durp

Reaction score
@Marilyn asdf. If you are rollin thru WA and we are still here hit me up. My lady is all anti tech, so I hold up the fort on that end. former occupiers are always welcome to a hot meal, a warm bed, and a shower wherever I may be. No junkies of any type. Sorry don't want to have to properly "deal" swiftly with any fool dumb enough to try and steal from me. Its not good for me, but even worse for said fool.

Gonx

Reaction score
Where are you know. I'm in Chicago would like to go to Detroit with company.

also in chicago, planning to take a drive up to detroit soon to visit a friend of mine if you're interested in hitching along

Welcome marilyn! best of luck in your travels

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads