News & Blogs - Woman Sex-Hitches Around China | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Woman Sex-Hitches Around China

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/sex-hitchhiker-countrywide-tour-plans-4517920

Promiscuous Ju Peng, 19, is looking for 'temporary boyfriends' who must be 'good looking, under 30, taller than 1.75 metres and, of course, rich.

She said: "It is sort of like hitchhiking. It's nothing to be ashamed of."
Ju said: "They will fund my transport to their city and all my expenses while I am there and they need to be generous.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
Hahahah well then. Good for her, I mean, I would never do what she's doing because I don't like handing my cookie out like that; but hey, if she doesn't care, neither should the rest of the world. She's not hurting anybody

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I totally agree with that... even though my motto is to only be intimate with ladies that wish to be intimate with me.
Not for an economic exchange... If she is confident and comfortable doing that... well heck... go for it and be cautious.
But economic exchange... hmmm I suppose you can blurr that line sometimes.. cuz in some way ladies always get they're compensation...lol

Even if its just say 70 beautiful years of being married to the same guy and naggin him to take out the trash, pick up your socks, and saying "what? you don't like my meatloaf... well shove it..." lol...
Hah god I really don't like bossy and nagging women... but for some reason I find the concept hilarious...

huh?... darnit Odin... know thyself.

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
I totally agree with that... even though my motto is to only be intimate with ladies that wish to be intimate with me.
Not for an economic exchange... If she is confident and comfortable doing that... well heck... go for it and be cautious.
But economic exchange... hmmm I suppose you can blurr that line sometimes.. cuz in some way ladies always get they're compensation...lol

Even if its just say 70 beautiful years of being married to the same guy and naggin him to take out the trash, pick up your socks, and saying "what? you don't like my meatloaf... well shove it..." lol...
Hah god I really don't like bossy and nagging women... but for some reason I find the concept hilarious...

huh?... darnit Odin... know thyself.

The whole nagging bit goes both ways. Men do that just as much as women. I would think an indirect economic exchange would be when a woman dates a guy for his money. (aka gold digger, sugar daddy complex) ...which is exactly what this woman is doing, but for a much shorter period of time.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
it's definitely prostitution, there's no real excusing it any other way.

now, that said, what i think is funny about these kinds of articles is that they always focus on "is this prostitution"? rather than, "why is prostitution illegal"? also, these articles and the comments that follow them always use words like 'disgusting' and other negative terms, which contributes a lot to the (undeserved) negative view people have of that particular lifestyle.

the only real reason this is illegal is because of people pushing their own morals on others (mostly through religion), not because of public safety or any other garbage. in almost every location where prostitution is legal, and regulated, it's been almost unilaterally proven to be a better, healthier, situation for both the client, employee, and the general public.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
:D

good looking - CHECK
under 30 - CHECK (hehe I'm a cougar)
taller than 1.75 metres - CHECK
and, of course, rich - DING!!! FOR THE WIN!!!.

hehe j/k, couldn't help myself :D

J

Johnny P

I'm going to start doing this...

Hello. Looking for good looking, open minded woman 25-45 years old.Must be rich and generous and pay my way to your town and then feed me, booze me, and get me stoned while I'm in town. Then I will leave and break your heart.

Art101

Reaction score
good looking - no
over 30 -yes
taller than 1.75 meters - dont know
of course rich- uh hell no....guess I wont be meeting up with her...lol.....couldnt help it

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads