Existential Drifter

Elijah

Reaction score
My names Elijah, I'm 25 and have been repeatedly been accused of being an intellectual which seems to piss a lot of people off. Started traveling because of hippie fests and raves I was always going to, so the music counterculture is grafted into my life permanantly.

Finally about mid 2007 I started traveling alone with my frame pack instead of a car full of hippies and assorted items that made me very nervous. Also, I'm a punk rocker at heart and fan of old time country/folk. My individual thing led me from WV where I started to all four corners of the nation at this point. Brightest gem I've found is Eugene, Or which was an excellent experience. Personally liked it farrr better than Sanfran-psycho.

I write alot and have decided to head for some coastal beech town in California that I could dwell in till I finish my novel nobody will buy. Probably Santa Cruz, seems to have that flavor of creativity that inspires me and I'm sick of big cities. Anyone from those areas please hit me up if you wanan talk, although my personal philosophy is very individualist I try to cooperate and share to whatever extent possible. I'd rather get together with like minded folk to produce resources for ourselves than sit around and beg for change. (not being a hater bythe way, I do plenty of that too)

http://existentialconsultant.blogspot.com

or

pmanarchist@gmail.com

-Elijah

christianarchy

Reaction score
Welcome.
I'll trade you something for your novel whenever you're done, but I probably won't be good for feedback because I am expecting not to understand it if it has anything to do with existentialism. But who knows? It's good you're writing something, keep at it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads