ever traded your skank for alcohol? (1 Viewer)

Would you trade your skank for alcohol

• Fuck nah

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Yep Shwilly gotsta has a shwill

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

thedrty

Pilgrim
last night someone tried to trade me alcohol for my skank.... like tf... i am not a shwilly kid but i do drink a little here and there... not enough to just trade my life for a shwill...short storry

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
a) two sentences does not qualify as a 'travel story', sorry.
b) please don't be lazy and use a thread title that actually describes what you're talking about.

changed title and moved to general banter.

wokofshame

Vagabond
Website
www.weather.gov
No, but I did sell a filthy pair of undies for 10$ plus all the change in the center console of the kid's car, it was like 3 or 4 in change so 13 or 14 total for my skidmarked tighty whities. This is back when I was more attractive and youthful

blue ant

Wanderer
What's a skank?
A skank is a bandana. It's also a sweat rag, a towel, a potholder, a gas mask, a weapon (when combined with a padlock), a cover for your neck, a number of cute fashion options, a coffee filter, a blindfold, a tie or a gag...

You use that bitch for everything. Hence, "skank".

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Website
www.youtube.com
once you use it as a coffee filter or to wipe yer arse... time to throw it away.

N I'm the te type of arse hole that does not mind staying away from a bath for a few.... ::cigar::

actually... using shop rags from a source... got one now with pirate print. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $50.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $50.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $50.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
asphyxia1983