Ever have or meet somebody with a bird? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24394
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
D

Deleted member 24394

I deleted myself
Sup guys, have any of you ever seen anybody traveling with a bird or travel with one yourself. How did it go?

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

SlankyLanky

stp user voted "the friendliest mod"
Staff member
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
People with their own vehicle yea of course. But I've never seen/heard of anybody hitching or riding trains with a bird, I sure as hell wouldnt pick somebody up who had tucan sam on their shoulder. I don't think I need to make the list of reasons having a bird with you wouldn't be the brightest idea hopping freight.

Plus...birds shit constantly. It's hard enough to deal with my own sometimes unpredictable "uh oh" moments let alone having a bird making rangus all over me.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Website
www.youtube.com
I raised a sun conure from a baby chick once upon a time... feedin formula with a syringe and keeping her warm... I would call her choo choo... (not train related) and kiss her as she hoped around my shoulders on my blue work shirt and shit all over...

She would nibble my ear and hide behind by hair.

Happy times.

maxresdefault-jpg.50807

SlankyLanky

stp user voted "the friendliest mod"
Staff member
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
I raised a sun conure from a baby chick once upon a time... feedin formula with a syringe and keeping her warm... I would call her choo choo... (not train related) and kiss her as she hoped around my shoulders on my blue work shirt and shit all over...

She would nibble my ear and hide behind by hair.

Happy times.

View attachment 50807
That is, without a doubt the most wholesome thing ive ever seen you post.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Website
www.youtube.com
Don't know what ever happened to user JohnnyMarie?? but yea we had a pet conversation in pm about that/pets long ago...

think that stp'r had a Labrador...

I like animals...

I'm currently in love with a silver pit bull white starburst chest... .. (not mine... but she runs and jumps up at me when we chill at the Park!) \\
\
she just wants my beer... the lush!

haha

yeah
\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.