Ethnographic project | Squat the Planet

Ethnographic project

jeejthecat

Reaction score
Hey now, squatters.

I've been around for a bit, usually looking for rides and stuff like that. This time my goal is a little different- I'm sitting for a few months to get back into school, and one of my finals is going to be an ethnography about modern nomads.

It's not getting published, it'll just be seen by a my anthropology professor at the end of the term. Nobodies information is going to be shared who hasn't personally volunteered it (even then your names will be left out unless you feel they are important to your lifestyle).

I'm looking for a few people to contribute. Anybody game?

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: Juan Derlust

void gaze

Reaction score
What kind of information are you looking for? I would say figure out your research parameters and then come back and I’m sure you will find people happy to talk about themselves! It’s a cool idea, I’d love it if you could post it here when finished

• Useful
Reactions: Juan Derlust

jeejthecat

Reaction score
What kind of information are you looking for? I would say figure out your research parameters and then come back and I’m sure you will find people happy to talk about themselves! It’s a cool idea, I’d love it if you could post it here when finished

I'm really interested in writing about the lexicon and symbology present among the community but I'm kind of hesitant because I don't want to blow up anyones spot by describing what certain things mean (mainly concerned about stuff pertaining to hopouts with this one).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads