Estonia | Squat the Planet

Estonia

Tadaa

Reaction score
I am moving to Tallinn, Estonia in two weeks.

If somebody is from Tallinn or around and wants to show me some nice places to hang out, get a tea, see some live music,..

any advice on where learning Estonian would be helpfull too :)

Tadaa

Reaction score
Moved back to Tallinn two months ago. Lost my heart here many years ago and always wanted to come back.

No proper freight trains here but i have been checking out some trains quickly. few ridable cars but might be doable to reach Narva or Tartu. would love to give it a try if somebody is down.

or if somebody wants to go camp, show me dumpster dive spots in tallinn or just grab a beer...

Reactions: Bosse and Koala

Bosse

Reaction score
Old thread but will reply anyway. Spent some time in Tartu, watching endless tanker trains pass by... There must be some ridables around tho, those russian gondola type of cars perhaps? Grainers? Seen people hop around Lithuania on those atleast, feels like they should run in the other baltics states aswell? Anyway, I really miss Estonia!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads