ello thare, gupp'na!

tiggyzars

Reaction score
hii i’m tiggy :)

• my pronouns are they/them (non binary transfem)
  • i’ll be turning 30 in 16 days
  • and i say fuck a lot lol

so wow idek where to start… umm.

well i guess i’ll start off with the most important thing for my own safety: im currently transitioning (male to female) and have been for about a year and am planning on continuing to do it (cause why the fuck not right? haha).

im located in South Carolina, USA. ive lived in canada, and colorado, and have traveled to a number of states by plane,

bus and a few times by someone else giving me a ride.

i’ve also rubbertramped for a bit, so i’m not entirely new to this lifestyle but am still very much a greenhorn in many ways.

but… im tired of being told i need money to travel. that i need this or that, or to save up. thats bs.

im tired of being told by society what’s normal. im tired of looking at shit in a grocery store and seeing price tags on everything. who fucking decided that a bag of honey crisp apples is worth $8? $3 is more like it for me. that’s def worth it. or, since it comes from the fucking planet…. FREE.

im tired of being around the bible belt south, with ppl looking down just because u choose to do shit differently.

im tired of buildings and fucking cement everywhere. it’s maddening to me at this point in my life.

i’m tired of being told what to do, what i can’t and can wear whole im at work, and that i need all of these materialistic things just to survive. learn to do taxes, learn this and that. blah. fuck ur taxes. fuck ur government.

i was a serious rebel when i was a teenager, but of course, society beat that out of me after a few years of rebelling and i became a normie (yuck).

now, as i transition, and more than just my gender it feels like, that punk is coming back out, and she’s ready to gooooo and burn it all down (safely of course lmao).

so really im just looking for a travel partner, someone who has more experience than i do, (i wouldn’t mind a train hopping vet either) and someone who can just be there as a friend to show me the ropes. just a solid connection dude, that’s all i really want. i haven’t had. a best friend since D, waaaay back in 2010, gods rest his fucking soul. i miss that kid every day more and more. i once saved him from suicide.. he cried on my shoulder in the woods bedside my moms house. but.. ya know.

anyfuckingway 😂 im just looking for a solid connection to get out of society with me, whatever gender/race/etc.. platonic or romantic, idc tbh. this journey is about me finding myself, and my people.. including the ppl ima meet on the way. i dont have a real destination, i jsut wanna experience the journey.

im down to vibe with whatever and whoever comes my way as long as it’s positive. so just.. don’t be weird pls.

anyway.. so that’s me. im ready to go. are u? <3

tiggyzars

Reaction score
,im tired of being around the bible belt south, with ppl looking down just because u choose to do shit differently.'
💞 To you and ✨what you find along the way

thank u so so so much<3333 i have all the faith in the world it'll be okay. i tried settling down for society, but it never worked out or felt right. so here we go:)

tiggyzars

Reaction score
Heyyy welcome to the community I don't blame you trying to get out of that place, judgy people are lowkey the worst. Greetings from Kentu
Heyyy welcome to the community I don't blame you trying to get out of that place, judgy people are lowkey the worst. Greetings from Kentucky!!

yesss they def r, that’s why ima just try and keep to myself (and hopefully find one or two good connections to travel with on the way), because i’m always so much more at peace when i’m away from most ppl. ahh lol
hello, kentucky :))

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads