Stealth Camping in Europe

dario

Reaction score
could be quite cold to sleep under stars in iceland...however super place if u get to italy check punk4free italy for squats and other stuff

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
I'm in Scotland and the law here is great. The Right to Roam means you can go/camp anywhere as long as there isn't a sign up specifically telling you can't and the landowner has to have a specific reason for restricting access or they'll be prosecuted.
I'm in the far, far north and it's amazing, just miles and miles of wild moors and the odd forest, most villages are on the coast so you can walk for days without seeing a road or a human and their are bothies (very basic cottages) where you can stay for free, as well as some really eery deserted pre-clearances villages dotted about on the old droving routes.
Scotland is a great place for wild camping/wilderness squatting.

cport420

Reaction score
Man I wanna go to Scotland. Sounds very cool. I'd just live near a water source and enjoy life.

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
Man I wanna go to Scotland. Sounds very cool. I'd just live near a water source and enjoy life.

We've got the cleanest water in the UK, best air quality too. All you need is a Milbank bag to strain out particulates and then boil it.
There are plenty of people living wild up here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads