Elisabeth Merchant Minot, ND

Threads
Current Location
Minot, ND
So this chick picks my boyfriend and I up, offering showers and etc. Within a couple of hours she offers to house us up while he works a job that someone in her hose offered. We accept.

We got drunk that first night, she made us drink after drink, shot after shot. She even invites a neighbor over to play drunken monopoly. After a while my boyfriend passes out in his own puke (as is customary) and I lie on the couch with the spins. She goes to her room to have a conversation with neighbor guy.
He comes out and proceeds to sit on one of my legs finger rape me while she sits on the edge of her bed petting her cat. I yell for help, she just sits there petting the cat. Until I managed to get out of under the guy and run to the bathroom. Then she tells him he should probably go. Each time I bring it up she laughs.

I just tried to shake it off, power through til that work check comes so we can leave.

then my shit starts going missing.
We just put up with it, resolving not to drop her any cash on the way out. Works out.

Well, she kicks us out because we had a friend come over (after telling us for days that we should have friends come thru and that we were being weird by not)

Couple days later she calls the person housing us up currently. Says her cat is dead and that we must have killed it. Tries to get us kicked out of that place too. Then starts to blame the person she's on the phone with. Switches between threatening cops and threatening our physical safety. The friend we're with now is just about certain she killed the cat herself, as there was cleaning product dumped in a puddle next to the cat tree.

Still waiting this situation out, but beware. Don't trust this woman around your belongings (even while you sleep in the same room with it), your pets, or your real name.

She's on the left in the attached photo

Attachments

Last edited:
Threads
Current Location
???
So this person is a civilian? Not part of our community , right?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cracker Making a Living 14

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Just added a few new links to the travel gear area of our resources section on getting ID/documents and getting mail while traveling :)
Bey
Appreciating all the help from Wobblies in Olympia, this morning....
Rhubarb Dwyer wrote on Itchey's profile.
Welcome! Just passed through St Augustine... What a vagrant's paradise!!
Bey
There are two traveler schools of thought: grab the pack and go, and extensive preparatory research....You can guess which one I'm buried in, at the moment....
Kenneth Clark wrote on Lilly's profile.
Hey are you still in/around riverside ca?
Today in Bum Feed News...
- groundscored an unsmoked cigarette
- they gave out kombucha?!?!
- no one burst into song while we were eating
BirdDaddy wrote on RavenSmith's profile.
Welcome!!!!
So I had a bunch of free Metrolink tickets, so yesterday first I took Coaster from San Diego to Oceanside, then used them to go all the way from Oceanside to Simi Valley (covering 150 miles in a day). I decided to stay with my SO again a couple of days as I came down pretty sick with cold and also need to buy some gear for the record breaking cold in CA. Soon enough I’ll head to Ventura and hitch from there!
Just over a month and a half until I plan to hit the road here in New Zealand. Figuring out what I need to store and what I need to sell. Anyone thats currently travelling got an Instagram? Looking to follow some fellow misfits in the mean time!
torn and conflicted in so many i cant see up anymore. The road calls, but knee is fucked and man, that shit dont seem sustainable for long. school sounds cool but debt is terrifying, housed up but no where feels like home. Drunk and freaked out on the east coast.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Nickvanv