eh

Algerninny

Reaction score
intros are better in person but what the hell here's something for now:

grew up in New Hampshire for the most part, went to high school in western MA. just spent the past few months in Maryland working shitty jobs/battling personal demons/feeling restless, this line from Didion says enough: "the world as I had understood it no longer existed"

waking up from this American nightmare, planning to kiss this coast goodbye for a while. but first Burlington VT; after that, fucking anywhere. possibly norcal by October? I have a car which may or may not come with me though if it does there would be empty seats (anyone else trying to get out of new england? this is your chance!). starting out solo but seeking the wisdom/company of both new and experienced wanderers along the way.

LATER WORLD

Reactions: kevlar

kevlar

Reaction score
Got a buddy with me. Should link up asap. I don't know how much you've traveled before but I can show you a few things and have fun along the way west

kevlar

Reaction score
I'm tryin to hit some leftover crack shows around philly Brooklyn and shit the head west around the 13th. Need to hit Denver then whatever.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads