Edmonton to fairy creek.

Roadtroll

Reaction score
After 4 years off and on travel i rented a place in edmonton.
2 weeks later i left for vancouver island to join land defenders in protesting old growth logging.

I spent the next 10 weeks on a mountain. Hauling gear from clothes to food to "contraband" for other land defenders to get tf in the way of loggers n cops. We occupied roads, bridges, road side camps... Here i lost 2 dear darlings pet rats to a monsoon.

I spent the next 9 weeks continuing the fight in a blockade and looking for my 1 surviving rat who had wandered down the mountain 2km to another blockade camp.
Spotted him myself and almost rescued him.

Through this process i was in 1 camp where a man that went by the camp name of smiley went missing on the mountain. Me and only 2 other individuals tried to find him.
I spent 2 weeks going up and down the area he got lost from taking short side trips to look off trail.

Smiley is now pressumed dead. My rats both gone...

But i learned an awefull lot and gained a new travel partner. We now are off to see if my auto paid rent has maintained my place in edmonton.

Time to right some music.....

Reactions: Jim

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads