Edinburgh squats or any place to stay for 2weeks? | Squat the Planet

Edinburgh squats or any place to stay for 2weeks?

Mariella

Reaction score
Hi !
I`m Mariella from Athens Greece, currently living in a small village in Crete, I`m going to Edinburgh at 17 may for fruitpicking season just to make some money.I will start working 2 weeks after my arrival so I need a place to stay like a squat or any community alike.any suggestion?

iSTEVEi

Reaction score
Hey, just wandering if you could help me out with a website or something in regards to the fruit picking work.
Came back to the UK for a funeral earlier this month and trying to save up to head back to the states or to head to Mainland Europe.

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
i've done the strawberry picking season in the south east of England. it's good work if the weather is nice. the only down side is back ache from bending over all day long. I hope you found somewhere to stay and you enjoy your new job.

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
It was 14 years ago that i worked picking strawberries so i don't know if the pay would be compariable to todays wages. I think I got about £5-£6 per hour and if I remember rightly you could do overtime and you'd get paid a bit more for that.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads