EcoVillage in Saint Louis, Missouri -- open to all who wander | Squat the Planet

EcoVillage in Saint Louis, Missouri -- open to all who wander

MamaJazz

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello all :) I'm Jazz and part of the village in Saint Louis, Missouri. Just wanted to introduce myself and what we do. If passing thru and need to crash, bite to eat, or something fun to get involved with - stop on by!

Join us every Friday for Food Share starting at 2:30pm! The village is open to everyone
2764.png
We aim to provide a safe place for activists, train hoppers, dirty kids, rainbow family or a street musicians needing space to crash. Community spaces open everyday - wash/dry. shower, school room, kitchen, free library, free clothing closet, Art & Craft & sewing room, Food Pantry, Library, community Garden, Coloring & Puzzle stations, Workshop & meeting space also available!

Last edited by a moderator:

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Appreciate the extended offer. I avoided st. louis last time I went through Illinoise-specifically because I didn't know the city at all, or any relatively safe spaces to check out. The next time I come through, I'll try and stop by*

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads