Seeking Ride East Helena MT to Portland OR

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
East Helena Montana
Reactions
50% 0% 50%
Hello everyone I'm a 20 yr old male trying to get to portland to join the occupy ICE. I can help a little bit with food/gas money. Thank you and have a nice day

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

booking fligths tomorrow for another month long road and rail trip around southwest usa... so done with winter !
HALP I NEED A TOW (Laredo, TX)
My van seems to have officially shit the bibs. Now sending hard copies of Crusty Kid GITAJAWB! to anyone donating over $5 Venmo/ CashApp: $PookieAndBlossom
Dirty kids, I need a rally. I need the life back, I need the road, aimless hopefulness, love of adventure....an not a 9-5. I need the road..to center
Rode from needles to Belen and god dam it got cold headed to amirllo on Thursday after I leave the hotel this lady got me and the homie
"Go to sleep now in Cincinnati/I'll be your baby, I'll be your fatty"
My parole is over February 17. I will still have probation for like two and a half years after that where my probation officer is gonna try to tell me where i can and cannot live and monitor it. Ive got to play their fucking game and it will possibly drive me insane.
New Orleans will forever be the biggest mindfuck to me. How can six months feel like a week and yet one hour feel like an entire month?
With the power of destruction, there also opens a chance for creation

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Jimmy Olson