Ride Offered East bay to phc 1 south to santa cruz.

D

Dayoldpizza

I deleted myself
Departing from: east bay delta area
Destination: santa cruz via half moon bay
Date range: 2nd or 3rd of june, sunday monday next week ..

About me:semi normal guy with dog. Good intentions in life.

Heading to the pch1 south via halfmoon bay area, might stay the night and camp possibly there or south near santa cruz. Gas pitch or trades welcomed and encouraged, gas jugging will be needed either way since there is no timeline ,i have some spots that are honey holes. No bugs or drugs etc. Have room for gear no problem in the van.

If your in the bay and trying to get to big sur monterey or santa cruz next weekend or monday welcomed. We can meet up at a east bay bart station if your in oakland or sf bay.

I am posting this a week ahead so it gives people time to check this list, i know how it is hit or miss with finding a ride out of the area on stp.

Last edited by a moderator:

EphemeralStick

HoMoBo HoBoMo
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hit me up when you're in Santa Cruz. I'll buy ya a beer or something.

OP
OP
D

Dayoldpizza

I deleted myself
Hit me up when you're in Santa Cruz. I'll buy ya a beer or something.
I should be there a few days in the begining of june.Theres a lot of biking and walking to do in santa cruz. . i'll definetly take you up on meeting up.::pompus::

OP
OP
D

Dayoldpizza

I deleted myself
Its going to be a 100 today, after gas jugging the last few hours of sunlight/dusk ill be heading out of the east bay , halfmoon bay bound etc etc ..
Figured id give this one last bump to anyone looking for a ride from the bay to santa cruz ...