Reactions
Current Location
Everywhere
Reactions
98% 1% 1%
dumpsre-jpg.47527_dumpster scores_Making a Living_Squat the Planet_4:50 PM

this fireball was actually a groundscore
as-jpg.47528_dumpster scores_Making a Living_Squat the Planet_4:50 PM

42363069_704522569934487_2522656879620915200_n-jpg.47529_dumpster scores_Making a Living_Squat the Planet_4:50 PM

42288295_703334686719942_6915829294333689856_n-jpg.47530_dumpster scores_Making a Living_Squat the Planet_4:50 PM

found a bike in a dumpster

41955031_701218490264895_3038509510164480000_n-jpg.47531_dumpster scores_Making a Living_Squat the Planet_4:50 PM

40002159_686001401786604_4290479772435218432_n-jpg.47532_dumpster scores_Making a Living_Squat the Planet_4:50 PM

38825305_668733770180034_3068408087476961280_n-jpg.47533_dumpster scores_Making a Living_Squat the Planet_4:50 PM

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
everywhere
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Awesome scores

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
new Orleans
Reactions
95% 2% 3%
Awsome

Juan Derlust

Formerly 'palmazon'
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Limbo
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
What a hoard - time to host a feast!

ps: I hope it's Fireball, not piss
(unless of course that's your thing)
sip carefully

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Kerala, India
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I can't believe this. Why do people throw away so much stuff that is still good, whats the thought process behind it? although its a big boon for all you guys:)

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I can't believe this. Why do people throw away so much stuff that is still good, whats the thought process behind it? although its a big boon for all you guys:)
Excess food is just a part of achieving almost full food security, with plenty of options at any given time for any meal. People want to be able to eat whenever they want, and they want a selection.

There isn't any way around it, without some kind of government oversight telling people what to eat (big no thank you on that one), or a larger portion of people willing to eat whatever is 'left over', or working to get the left over food into the mouths of the needy. Currently most people who are capable and willing to be in that last category are also capable and willing to go out and buy fresh food to cook or donate to those in need, while those in the second category are so few due to no real incentive to do so other than the relatively (to those not participating) small personal savings.

All of this is from a very Western point of view, and only applies in similar places where food security is a virtual non-issue. It's very much a boon to those willing to look past 'eating out of the trash'. I'm selfishly envious of the kind and scale of charitable feeding that goes on in India, specifically by the Sikh and other religious organizations. Hopefully that tradition will continue and transition into a simple part of community, maybe even spreading to the West, and not recede into obsolescence as food security extends around the world.

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Kerala, India
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
All of this is from a very Western point of view, and only applies in similar places where food security is a virtual non-issue.
Correct! One of the effects of overpopulation is shortage of resources. Needless to say, food wastage, while it does happen, is on a far lesser scale out here.

. I'm selfishly envious of the kind and scale of charitable feeding that goes on in India, specifically by the Sikh and other religious organizations. Hopefully that tradition will continue and transition into a simple part of community, maybe even spreading to the West, and not recede into obsolescence as food security extends around the world.
Man, Sikhs landed in Syria with food when shit went down over there. All of their temples serve 'langar' to anyone who's hungry, rich or poor; the only thing they ask in return is to volunteer in any way we can.The best kind of religious people. There are plenty of gurudwaras (Sikh temples) in the USA too right? So if there's no other way to get food, you can always enter a gurudwara.

It's very much a boon to those willing to look past 'eating out of the trash'.
Man, I wouldn't even call it trash at this point. Look at those bananas, they're not even slightly browned o.0 All of this stuff over here is as fresh as it can get.

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Spokane Valley, WA 99206, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hell Yeah. I regularly eat damn good out of dumpsters. Pizza places rock & Starbucks; their food is fresh everyday, so every night they toss every brownie, cake pop, croissant, muffin AND all the unopened breakfast sandwich's as well. EVERY DAY....

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Milwaukee Wisconsin
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hell Yeah. I regularly eat damn good out of dumpsters. Pizza places rock & Starbucks; their food is fresh everyday, so every night they toss every brownie, cake pop, croissant, muffin AND all the unopened breakfast sandwich's as well. EVERY DAY....
Hell Yeah! That's the way to go! @ Ty da Tech Guy!
Here at work, I get free burgers, burritos, chips, cookies and what not before the vending machine guy leaves because by law, the food has to be thrown away on the expiration date. So he takes food back to his work place and he throws it away, so before he leaves my work place, I get free food, it's my lunch! lol

So check out vending machine companies, they throw away a lot according to what the vending machine guy told me!

I gotta owe it to my ex-girlfriend, she was a dumpster diver, she taught me so much that were better than how to books on the market on dumpster diving teaches. (From what she claims, she said she could write better than what the authors put in those books, oh well). Even though she was a knuckle head, she did have something in her brain on dumpster diving, so I gotta owe it to her. I pray she gets off her drug addiction. She was fun to dumpster dive with.

Just couldn't believe the food we found! Americans are so wasteful.

Last edited:
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
On the road
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
America/Americans are the most wasteful country/people(not all, but most) in the world. Currently reading Waste:Uncovering the global food scandal. Very enlightening book.

Great score on the food!!! :) That's eating like a king!

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Benson, United States
Reactions
76% 2% 22%
Was Soo many more, I don't usually have the energy to dive at night but I just happened to lay my head where a little ceasers was closing, so fuck it lol...was still warm too.

Attachments