Greetings and salutations! | Squat the Planet

Greetings and salutations!

nomadlisa

Reaction score
New to this place as a poster but knew it existed for awhile because it comes up a lot in my searchs. Awesome site. Anyway. I divorced my wife, broke up with my boyfriend and sued my scumlord for eviction last fall then built a bike (at the reno bike project go check them out if yr ever there its awesome) .... little did I know I picked the worst winter in recent memory to go on bike tour lol. Anyway made it back east and need some recommendations on the best places to fly signs in philly and nyc...my summer job in rhinebeck is room and board only and I'm scared I won't be able to totally quit smoking before may 12 so need some $$$.
Oh and if you think I'm cute ask and I'll tell you my okc or fet names... I would also not be opposed to getting laid before my job. Esp since I'm heading to an ashram after to take refuge which means no fucking for a year omfg lol.
Peace and axel grease ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
You've definitely had a busy last year!!! -- and yeah - nasty winter, nasty spring. Hopefully it's going to be a more regular Spring here in the east from now on - I have some miles to put on my bicycle too. Good luck this Summer and have fun!

Reactions: nomadlisa

nomadlisa

Reaction score
Thanks! After the omega Institute I'm riding to Halifax so I'm gonna bounce as early as possible to avoid northern Canada weather. Headed to gampo abbey which is pema chodrans ashram... she is awesome and was the main student of the dude known as "the bad boy of buddism" mainly because he was a womanizer and a drunk. Lol.

And sure I have lots of other people's dick pics but I'm high femme so none of my own, had to leave my strap on at my mom place in Texas because it wasn't getting used and on bike tour you gotta keep shit lean and mean ;)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Have a friend in Halifax - had a plan in place to travel there and ride the coast with him but it fell through dammit. Pretty country. Oh and he's tired of lobster. That's for tourists he says. hmmph!

Reactions: nomadlisa

nomadlisa

Reaction score
Making money is why I brought it but it's hard to find legit domme sessions while riding cross country.

And I'm totally eating a lobster before the ashram since it's veggie there... I feel like they must almost jump out of the ocean and onto yr plate since they lived such happy lobster lives up there.

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
hey ! that sounnds really fun, traveling by bike,, i would like to get another , i might at this co-op arund where im at now, in new mexico, if you ever come west we should meetup :) i just got back from the east coast so im not going there again anytime soon- take care-peace

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads