Dublin

Threads
Current Location
dublin
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hi, Iam in czech republic yet, but in january i need to move to Dublin. Me and my boyfriend had a plan for moving. But he's in Dublin for few weeks and situation is more complicated than we though and he cant help me with housing, so i am looking for somebody who can tell me where can i sleep for some time from January so we can be together again. I thing squat would be best choice, because i dont know anyone in there and I will need some friends:)
I also wonder if there is chance to dumpster dive, because thats how i generaly get the food in here (and its not easy because the dumpsters are closed to cages and there are cctv everywhere - ridiculous) and my bf lives in some fortress o solitude near Navan, so he didnt have chance to look for something yet. Iam sorry for my english, my mother language is czech and i dint use english for years.

Threads
Current Location
nowhere
Reactions
56% 0% 44%
squatting is kinda legal in ireland (like, it's only trespassing if you frighten someone, they might charge you with property damage though. either way, they can still evict you with a court ruling) and there's always some squats around in dublin.

dumpster diving is super easy as well. you usually have to climb or jam doors open but no one really bothers if they see you.

OP
OP
Erumy
Threads
Current Location
dublin
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
thank you, that helped me. I live in one city almost all my life and this will be big step for me. Iam little bit affraid.

Threads
Current Location
Sligo
Reactions
100% 0% 0%